Call for Papers
Here is a PDF of the call for papers shown below:
HPC Systems Professionals Workshop
Submission Deadline - September 10th, 2017 EXTENDED
Supercomputing systems present complex challenges to personnel who design, deploy and and maintain these systems. Standing up these systems and keeping them running require novel solutions that are unique to high performance computing. The success of any supercomputing center depends on stable and reliable systems, and HPC Systems Professionals are crucial to that success.
The Inaugural HPC Systems Professionals Workshop will bring together systems administrators, systems architects, and systems analysts in order to share best practices, discuss cutting-edge technologies, and advance the state-of-the-practice for HPC systems. Submissions are encouraged that discuss all aspects of HPC systems design, implementation, maintenance, and security.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cluster, configuration, or software management
- Performance tuning/Benchmarking
- Resource manager and job scheduler configuration
- Monitoring/Mean-time-to-failure/ROI/Resource utilization
- Designing and troubleshooting HPC interconnects
- Designing and maintaining HPC storage solutions
- Cybersecurity and data protection
Authors are invited to submit original, high-quality papers with an emphasis on solutions that can be implemented by other members of the HPC systems community. Papers should be submitted in PDF format and should not exceed 5 pages including tables, figures and appendices, but excluding references. All submissions should be formatted according to the ACM SIG Proceedings template which can be found at www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template. Similar to the SC16 policy, margins and font sizes should not be modified. All submissions should be submitted electronically through EasyChair.
Proceedings will be published in ScholarWorks hosted by Indiana University, and authors will retain full rights to their work.
- Submission Deadline - September 10th
- Acceptance Notifications - September 8th
- Camera Ready Papers - October 7th
- Inaugural HPC Systems Professionals Workshop - November 14th
Please send email to hpcsyspros.